Monday, March 30, 2009
There's a lot of things we've been through together..I remember the very first time I saw you..You were wearing a blue shirt and you told me you just bought that shirt purposely for the occasion to meet me..I'm so honored when you said that..and I feel like I'm in love at the first sight..=)..You're the person who can make my heart beat like crazy...Alhamdulillah after 3 years meeting you, now I'm officially your wife and a mother to your kids..
I'm so blessed we've got Emir Faiz to celebrate our first anniversary this year. I hope our love will become more stronger and may Allah bless our love forever..InsyaAllah..Sayang, I love you so much..I hope our love will remain forever..
Saturday, March 28, 2009
That was my first time going to Pavillion. My husband has been here before. I was quite excited and happy in the same time because maybe I could make some shopping. But regardless of buying my stuff, I ended up buying Emir Faiz some cloths..*sigh*..Actually shopping dekat Pavillion is quite expensive juge..Emir Faiz punye pon I beli yang sale jer..
Originating from Australia, Theobrama Chocolate Lounge made its debut in Malaysia by opening its first outlet in 1 Utama, followed by another outlet in Pavilion KL. As its name suggested, its signature product is nothing else but chocolates.
Looking at the menu, it has a huge range of chocolate filled, chocolate made and with chocolate products for you to choose from, while you chill out with your friends. Of course, you have the chocolate fondue thingy too, served with four different types of fruits to go along with the thick chocolate. As for the drinks, its nothing but chocolate-related.
I had Princess of Iceland, basically blended chocolate with chocolate shavings and powders and also chocolate ice cream on top of it. The side of the glasses are “decorated” with thick chocolate as well. We also had the chocolate fondue serve with four type of fruits, kiwi, strawberry, banana and orange. Soooo chocolate!!
My hubby had this but I forgot the name for this drink..Its mocha something2..but I like the way they present the drink to us..
The place itself is really nice to sit down and talk some craps with your friends over a good cup of coffee or chocolate. Generally, it was still a pleasant experience in Theobroma Chocolate Lounge.
Thursday, March 26, 2009
The environment is so cozy and make you feel that you're not in shopping mall..We feel like we're near to the sea..seriously!! They have a very good services and all the waiters are very friendly..They have this some kind like sign board on the table which use for calling the waiter..if you decide to call the waiter you just need to flip the board which stated "Stop Forrest Stop" and when you've done with the waiter, the waiter will flip it back to "Run Forrest Run"..So we don't have to call the waiter which will may or may not distract other customers enjoying their food..You may have thought why they use the word "Forrest" here. Actually this restaurant is inspired by the 1994 Film Forrest Gump. Loads of Forrest Gump memorabilia is displayed on the walls, tables and everywhere else. On the table, you get a metal bucket with condiments and there's a ping pong bat with a menu. I found the ping pong bat amusing, since they attached a long chain to keep it from "walking away". =)
Thursday, March 19, 2009
Thursday, March 12, 2009
I wanna congratulate to both of you for your excellent result!!
I'm really proud of you guys!!
But I wanna remind you that your journey ain't stop here. There's a lot of things you guys will face in the future onwards. So be prepared!!
Some more tips from me,
- choose a right course in university.
- don't play too much in university, You don't need a really excellent result to get a good job. That is not the only option employer will look on you but it doesn't mean that you don't have to study!! Communication and confident is crucial!! Learn how to communicate and deal with people while you are in University.
- don't afraid to try something new.
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
Saturday, March 7, 2009
How I wish that Malaysia's reality show will be like American Idol...yang kene singkir pon suare sedap giler..Malaysia punye reality show ni byk drama jer..menyanyi ntah ke mane..sedih giler tgk Malaysia punyer reality show kan...
Actually kat US dah show this concert..In fact they already knew who are chosen to be in top 12..no No no..this time top 13!! Yes..the American Idol 2009 will be having 13 finalist!!
Anoop is joining the top 13!! me likey!!
Friday, March 6, 2009
Ever since I was pregnant I already set my mind that I'm going to breastfeed my son as long as possible..well it's good enough if I could breastfeed him until he reaches 2 years old..but with my case that I'm working thousand miles from my son makes me feel down and sad when I think a bout it..yeaa I know I still can pump and store 'em for 6 weeks times but you know that babies can know his/her mother smell..how can I say it..it's like every individual has our own unique smell..I guess it's body odor..am I right?!
So last time during antenatal class I asked a question to the speaker which happen to be my O&G doctor..She said I still can continuously breastfeed my baby even thou I'm away from my baby for a long time..I don't really need to stop breastfeeding my son..how?! What I need to do is when I'm away I still need to stimulate my breast so that my breast can still produce milk by the time I meet my baby back..When I'm away my baby can still drink my breast milk but with a bottle (errmm..I need to train Emir from now!)..but she said this thing really needs patience to make it happen..I hope that my baby will be okay with this..sian anak ibu..
Here I want to share with all new mothers what I found something interesting from the internet while I was googled about breastfeeding..(taken from here)
To breastfeed your baby or not. Most women probably have very definitive views on the merits and benefits of breast feeding a baby vs bottle feeding, and many women will likely have been influenced by what they have seen and read, by their culture and undoubtedly by their family and friends. The breast feeding vs bottle feeding debate is a very emotive topic with advocates on both sides of the fence vehemently defending their positions. One thing is clear however and that is that, in the majority of cases, health professionals the world over would recommend breast feeding over formula feeding where ever possible.
Of course, not all women will be able to breast feed their baby, and so the decision will have been made already for them, and some women may find that although they started out breast feeding their baby, they are unable to continue to do so for any number of reasons (chronic discomfort, lack of milk etc.).
At the end of the day, despite the protestations from either side of the fence, there is no right way or wrong way when it comes to the breast feeding vs bottle feeding debate as both have their advantages and disadvantages, some of which we’ll explore now:
Advantages of breast feeding:
• Undoubtedly mankind has found it difficult, if not impossible, to improve on Mother Nature in many facets of our lives, and breast milk is no different. A mother’s breast milk therefore has all the nutrients, vitamins, and, probably most importantly, the anti-infection antibodies that the newborn baby requires to get a good start in life.
• Breast fed babies have fewer infections and illnesses according to a whole host of studies that have been published. This is not to say of course that all breast fed babies are healthy, and that all formula fed babies are at an obvious disadvantage, but, taken as a group, breast fed babies tend to suffer from fewer medical problems than their formula-fed counterparts.
• There is also an acknowledged closer bond between the baby and the mother when breast feeding. The warmth of the mother’s breast coupled with the skin to skin contact helps to provide a comfortable and safe environment for the child that is simply impossible to replicate with a bottle.
• There are a number of studies that suggest that breast feeding is beneficial for the mother in the areas of weight control and even as a cancer preventative.
• While formula milk certainly provides the infant with a good range of necessary vitamins and other nutrients that are needed for the infant’s development, a mother’s breast milk simply has everything that the child needs in one convenient package.
• Mother’s milk is more easily digested by the infant than formula milk. Remember that a baby’s digestive system is still somewhat immature, so it is much easier for the baby to break down and absorb the minerals and nutrients contained in mother’s milk over formula milk. Because breast milk is easier to digest, your baby will suffer less from constipation and diarrhoea.
• Mother’s breast milk reflects what the mother eats, and the taste of breast milk is often affected by the types of foods that the mother has recently eaten. This provides the baby with subtle differences in the taste of the breast milk and, as they say, variety is the spice of life.
• Breast feeding is free and the milk comes in a convenient, easy to carry, container! While saving money should not in any way solely influence your decision to breast feed or not, there’s no escaping the fact that breast feeding can save parents significant amounts of money over the first few months of a baby’s life, and is infinitely more convenient. Breast feeding is also much more convenient insofar as there is no need to clean bottles, warm the milk or any of the other activities associated with bottle feeding and there is very little danger of the food running out.
Disadvantages of breast feeding:
• Not all mothers feel comfortable with the concept of breast feeding from the start. Many mothers need time to grow into the role and to master the techniques for comfortable breast feeding. As a side note, there is nothing wrong with this, and it is important that mothers who aren’t comfortable breast feeding take their time and go at their own pace. Bottle feeding will provide a good alternative until the mother is ready to breast feed.
• Undoubtedly breast feeding is more demanding physically for the mother than bottle feeding. Factor in to this that the baby may require feeding every two or three hours and for some women the physical effort can take a toll on their own well-being.
• Pain. Small babies have an astonishing ability to suck with great force which can take many mothers by surprise. This can lead to sore breasts (in some cases bleeding) and a great deal of discomfort for the mother.
• Because breast milk is easier to digest for the baby, it is often the case that the baby will want (or need) to eat more frequently than if they were bottle fed. In turn this can lead to more diaper
• Self-consciousness. While some mothers have absolutely no problem with breast feeding in public, or semi-public, places others are not so comfortable with the idea. The decision to breast feed will often mean that both mother and baby will have to ‘dine out’ in some less-than-ideal locations and it might take a while for some women to overcome any embarrassment or self-consciousness.
• Lifestyle. For many women, getting pregnant in the first place meant a change of lifestyle and the imposition of restrictions (limited tea or coffee, no smoking, no alcohol etc.). If you decide to breast feed then these restrictions should remain in place as long as the baby is breast fed.
Wednesday, March 4, 2009
It happened when my husband and his boss went to HKL for a meeting. Then when they finished their meeting they decided to go for lunch at nearby stall. They load all their stuffs in the car including my husband's laptop and some other stuffs. When they came back from lunch my husband found out that our car's window was broken and his laptop bag was not in our car anymore!! Thank God that my iPod is still in the car! D*a*M*N that F***er who stole my husband laptop. Not that laptop that my husband really care about to lose but the client information and some other valuable info inside it that matters. Plus we need to replace a new window..duit lagi tu!!
My husband said he asked pakcik guard who supposed to guard the area but you guys know what he said "alaa dik..semalam pon ade orang kene pecah kete jugak." ..like hellooo pakcik ape gune ko jadi pak guard kat situ kan..That means the area is not safe anymore plus what is the function of having a 'pak guard' if this still happen?! ~~ Useless kan?!!
Sian kat my husband..he still feels sad from what had happened to him..yang die sedih tu beg laptop tu he bought it from France..bukan la mahal pon but the sentimental value that matter to him..lucky him that thing happened after his meeting with the client because there's something he has to show to the client during their meeting..takpe la sayang ask your boss to give you a brand new laptop..beg tu nanti orang pegi France lagi insyaAllah orang belikan eh.if not from France pon anything from me will bring sentimental value for you kan..hee...=)
P/S : Now a days kene always be aware with our surrounding..Pencuri sekarang dah x de perasaan..kalau lawan die bunuh jer..Be careful!!
This time my blog looks more simpler but with more application..So people what do you think?!!
ENJOY READING MY BLOG PEOPLE!!
Monday, March 2, 2009
..I remembered when I was a kid there was a time when I saw something like grasshopper..but my mom said it was not grasshopper but it is mentadak..klakar sungguh name serangge itu..and my mom also said when can ask mentadak ni macam mane position kite tidur..mase kecik2 dulu sangat percaye dengan bende2 dongeng macam ni tau..maybe that is a way my mom nak bagi saye leka main kot...and there is like a voodoo spell when we want to ask mentadak ni.."mentadak-mentadu macam mane aku tido"..something like that..=)
So I will not teach Emir bende2 mengarut ni..sbb x nak die percaye sangat dengan bende2 ni..orang kate "zaman dah berubah,dunia dah maju"...but...Emir has his favorite position when he is sleeping...He will sleep dengan nyenyak and x terkejut2 when I put him in this position..just I takut position ni akan buat die sakit pinggang in the future jer..what do you think?!
So we went to Subang Parade..the actual plan is to go to Giant to buy some groceries for the house..After almost a month ++ at mom's semua barang kat umah dah abes..We had lunch at Kenny Rogers..Mmm sedap sungguh ayam pakcik Kenny ni!! but I've ordered Tangy chicken spaghetti instead..sbb ayam tu boleh rase my hubby punyer..teehee..my little sisters also join us..Abes makan kiteorang pusing2 window shopping..sempat jugak la membeli mase ronde2 tu!! dah lame x shopping la katekan..hehe..
At last I bought a pair of shoe from Crocs!!..dah lame I admire kasut2 kat crocs ni *Note:this is Crocs's latest design..'cute'kann...
Nursing Wrap..sangat bergune untuk kaki jalan macam saye ni!! Senang nak cover badan time breastfeed Emir kat Public..Emir dah la kuat minum susu..so even thou I gave him breast milk yang dah pump die still x puas lagi..*Note: I like the corak kat nursing wrap ni..
While I was breastfeeding Emir..see I terpakse cover Emir pakai kain..next time I dah boleh pakai nursing wrap tu..=)
We all lepak dekat my uncle house sekejap jer sbb dah nak dekat maghrib..x elok plak bawak baby jalan malam2 kan..then after dah makan2 kiteorang pon balik umah...