Is it worth it if I own this gorgeous shiny little thing??
Here I listed out a few features of
- Thinner! With shiny glass back piece - 9.3 mm thick.
- Unified Mailbox (all email accounts in one area).
- Application folders.
- New wallpaper/background options.
- A new, sleeker body design.
- OLED screen.
- Multi-Tasking. (use multiple functions at once without going in and out of apps).
- iChat camera (on the front so you can have video chat!!!).
- 32G (basic) and 64G of memory. You're sure to never run out.
- Extended battery life!!!
- Hi Definition Camera (5 megapixel) with a backside illuminated sensor AND FLASH!
- Hi Definition Camcorder.
- Hi Definition audio.
- Messaging light.
- True GPS built in.
To all iPhone lover, iPhone 4G just been released to the market on June 2010 but tak tau la bila akan sampai kat Malaysia..and by that time I am pretty sure mesti ramai giler nak trade-in iPhone 3G and change to iPhone 4G..High possibility it will happen to yours truly jugak..opppss!