Sunday, February 1, 2009

The day I was in labor room..

Everything happened on 21st January 2009...

10:00 a.m. : As usual I went to Pusrawi for weekly check up since I am 37++ weeks pregnancy that requires me to come every week.

10:30 a.m. : I did urine test and the nurse took my BP reading. My BP reading is suddenly went high. I asked the nurse to take my BP reading like three times and it turned to be the same!! Ermmm...

11:00 a.m. : My turn finally has come, the nurse called up my name and I entered the doctor's room.

11:05 a.m. : Doctor did an ultrasound as usual and checked whether I've already dilated or not. I am 1 cm dilated!!

11:15 a.m. : Doctor said that I need to be admitted today and I need to be induced because of my BP is high..Doctor asked me whether I'm nervous or what...but to be honest I'm away too fine today..

11.20 a.m. : I went to labor room and waited for the doctor to come.

12.15 p.m. : Nurse came in and checked my condition.

2.00 p.m. : Doctor finally came and induced me.

3.00 p.m. : Nurse attached CTG to me to check my baby heart beat and contraction.

3.15 p.m. : I started to feel a little bit pain but still I can control it.

4.40 p.m. : After Solat Asar, terase macam ade cecair mengalir from my VJJ*. The pain started to be more intense like every 20 minutes.

7.45 p.m. : Right after solat Maghrib my water broke. Nurse told me that I've already 3cm dilated.

9.00 p.m. : The contraction started to come and the pain are more intense and I could feel it like every 2-3 minutes.

11.00 p.m. : I could not hold it anymore and I asked my husband to call up the nurse. The nurse came in and checked on me. Surprisingly I am fully dilated. The nurse started to get me ready for labor and call up the doctor.

11.20 p.m. : The doctor finally came in. I've waited like 20 minutes for the doctor to come because she was expecting that I was gonna deliver on the next day. She even said that my contraction progression is very good.

11.28 p.m. : After three times pushing, my baby finally came out to the real world!! Alhamdulillah...

The baby named as Emir Faiz bin Luqman Hakeem..

Emir Faiz
VJJ* = Vagina

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

such an amazing experience...
emir faiz..nama secomel tuannya..congratulations...

miralatiff said...

thank you...

farah fadhil said...

congrats, meera!!
comel

Anonymous said...

tahniah meera.. semoga emir faiz tu nnti org malaysia pertama jd player MU..amin..hehe

effie said...

chomel nyer...

 
blog design by miralatiff Related Posts with Thumbnails