Monday, November 24, 2008

Sister day out

It's been a long time for me and my sister since we went out together..So yesterday I invited my sister to come to my house and had lunch after that we out to Jusco Bukit Tinggi..My hubby with his little bro and my little sis also join us to Jusco Bukit Tinggi..By the way it's huge!! sampai penat la kaki I berjalan with my sister..actually my sister also wanted to buy thumb drive for survinor but in a big amount..unfortunately we couldn't manage to buy it there plus it's quite expensive..Later on we went to Digital Mall located at Petaling Jaya..

Kaklong and me plus my hubby yang tumpang sekaki

I can say that Digital Mall is a second Plaza Low Yat..You can find a lot of computer stuffs, dvds, handphones and cameras over there..My sister was so happy because she managed to buy what she's looking for...As for me, I've also got something for my self....

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Tadaaa....


I've got for my self a camera specially for blogging..hehe

All in card reader

When we were at Digital there's a guy tegur me and he was asking me "Abang awak tu photographer ker??" I was like so surprised plus shocked (yelar suddenly stranger tegur kan..) pon jawab "ehh..takla..tu suami saye and die bukan mr photographer)..after that me and my sister pon ketawe terbahak2...we planned tak nak bagitau my husband but end up I told him jugak...bukan main die bproud lagi la..I think maybe because of his style made that stranger think he was a photographer..

Abg Photographer a.k.a my husband

Before we reached home, we stopped by at Papa Kopitiam to had a coffee break setelah penat berjalan-jalan..I've ordered Milo Dinasour..Sedap sangat!!! My husband and my little sister ordered bubur ayam special..pon sedap jugak!! for my kaklong pulak die ordered Hot Honey Lemon Tea and Toasted Kaya Bread..

Milo Dinasour only at Papa Kopitiam

Kaklong yang preoccupied menikmati Honey Lemon Tea

Me with my Milo Dinosour

Even thou after that I memang sakit kaki sebab banyak jalan but I think it is one of a good exercise for me as a pregnant lady..tak la duduk jer kat umah kan..It was fun that I can spend my time with loved one..

3 comments:

FatiYahh said...

saya juga suka MILO DINASOR. :)

miralatiff said...

sedap kan kak yah...i like!!!rase cam nak minum hari2..try buat kat umah tp x berape nak jadi..rase nyer kene beli cwn besar macam kat papakopitiam la..hehee

apisz said...

NIKON memang Best! =)

 
blog design by miralatiff Related Posts with Thumbnails