Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Jalan-jalan cari 'Nasi Ayam'

Last night we received an invitation from my hubby's aunt for dinner. Aunty Mar came to KL for a conference and she wanted to see her 'cucu' for the very first time. Aunty Mar lives in Kota Kinabalu together with my hubby's grandmother. So we had our dinner at Nasi Ayam Hainan located at Bukit Bintang.

Aunty Mar (on the right) with her cucu Emir and uncle Hambal

At first we decided to take a monorail to go to Bukit Bintang to avoid a massive traffic over there. But since it was raining last night and we don't want to walk in the crowd with Emir together with us then we finally drove to get there. Lucky us the traffic was okay and we managed to reach there on time.

Me, Aunty Has and my cousin..Emir being a good boy..He was sleeping from the beginning until we about to go back..

It was my first time eating at this restaurant. My hubby has came here before and he said this restaurant offers the best Nasi Ayam in town. Yes, after eating it I can give 5 stars to Nasi Ayam Hainan..sangat sedap!! I couldn't manage to snap Nasi ayam's picture because the nasi ayam is so tempting sampaikan I tak sempat nak amek gambar yer..and Barlee Lime kat sini pon tip top!! We also ordered Sotong Sambal and Oyster baby Kailan..yum..yum...sedap!!My BIL had Hainan Fried Rice that also delicious...Next time we can come again!!

Group picture..Next time we come to KK pulak!!

No comments:

 
blog design by miralatiff Related Posts with Thumbnails