Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Bad dream or nice dream??

Hehe..What a title...

Last night I had a dream..I dunno whether to classify my dream as a bad dream or a nice dream..Because there's certain part of my dream really make me feel scare..

Ermm...I had a dream that I really have had delivered my baby!!! The nice part was my baby is really cute but I could barely see his face..But from what I remembered from my dream that my baby is tiny and I think it's really comelsss...but..the scary part was I had a hard time to breastfeed my baby (nauzubillah..I really want to breastfeed my baby..)..

Anyway, it's only a dream, isn't it???

I pray that Allah always blessed me and give me an easy time to deliver my baby and be a good mother to my kids..InsyaAllah..

No comments:

 
blog design by miralatiff Related Posts with Thumbnails