Monday, December 15, 2008

Sehati Berdansa

Last Thursday my brother-in-law invited me to watch Sehati Berdansa live at Astro, Bukit Jalil..I'm not really Sehati Berdansa die hard fan..But orang dah ajak kite pegi jer la plus we got VIP seat lagi because my BIL has friend who work as a Sehati Berdansa crew that's why kiteorang dpt VIP excess..I brought along my two little sisters with me..

It was so different what you watch in TV compared to when you watch it live..Apa yang kite tengok kat TV tu semua dieorang dah edit but when you watch it live you can see all the process of recording..there's one time Linda Onn (host) was made a mistake like two-three times..

Sehati Berdansa semi final

Because we got VIP excess, so I had a chance to take picture with Sehati Berdansa participant exclusively...They all were surprised to see me pregnant..Iskk normal la kan orang pregnant..apelaa...Here are some pictures that I managed to snap while I was there..

My BIL's friend ada offer nak tengok Sehati Berdansa final ker tak..tengah pikir2 whether nak pegi or not..

Us with Fahrin Ahmad yang sangat handsome and tough..

Us with Linda Onn..She's so tall..

My two little sisters with Linda Jasmin..She so gorgeous..Her boyfriend Que Haidar pon ada sekali but haven't had a chance to take picture with him..

Lepaking with Khai and Rosma..:)

Us with Ahmad Khasan

Sehati Berdansa Stage



5 comments:

effie said...

wow u...
syiookkkk....

Aida Narina said...

wahhhhh..bestnye dapat tgk live lagi.
aida xrajin sgt follow sbb kene streaming thru tv3, tp interested juga nk tgk, esp baru start cuti..(dah lame xcomment kan-kan?)

miralatiff said...

Efi: Memang sangat syokkk....

Aida: A'ah dah lame aida menyepi..Aida dah start cuti and tgh keje kan skang ni?? Kite skang ni pon tgh sarat..tp in the same time still ligat nak jalan2 lagi..hehehe..

bulan.luna said...

Babe, we're updated with new collection of tie rack scarfs.now open for pre-order.we also have fashionable shawls.see you there!! :)

Nurhayati said...

woweeee bestnye...

 
blog design by miralatiff Related Posts with Thumbnails