Friday, July 23, 2010

The solution to make your kitchen cabinet looks more organize

I like my kitchen to be clean, neat and tidy..the last thing before I leave my kitchen is just to make sure I don't have any dishes in the sink and my counter top is clear..

I also like to organize all the plate according to size..Macam bowl dengan bowl jer and plate with plate jer..but sometimes ada orang tu suka mix² kan koleksi pinggan mangkuk saya *ehem*..and I also have a little chef in the kitchen yang sangat rajin tolong ibu mengemas di dapur...

While I was browsing one of my favorite Amanda blog, I found this kitchen cabinet organizer..It's indeed a good invention to help you to organize your kitchen cabinet..Definitely a must-have-item in your kitchen cabinet..Lepas ni dah tak payah nak keluar semua periuk belanga and mangkuk besar² tu kalau nak ambik muffin pan yang terletak nun jauh di belakang sana..hehehe

{Pictures taken from her blog}

Nampak macam tempat letak pinggan biasa kan..but I guess this organizer looks more stable sebab boleh letak frying pan yang besar2 macam dalam picture tu..I don't know if there's any shop sell this organizer and according to her, she bought it in Walmart...Maybe I could substitued with something similar like this kan...kalau sesiapa ada ternampak organizer macam ni jangan segan silu inform I yer..

No comments:

 
blog design by miralatiff Related Posts with Thumbnails