Sunday, May 16, 2010

My current addiction

When it comes to games, I will always choose games which is simple to play and doesn't need strategy or complicated walkthrough to reach the next level...I am not really a good gamer..It's hard to see me holding a joystick or sit infront of computer playing games for hours..But currently I dah jumpa satu game yang membuatkan I jadi addicted to it...No..no bukan computer games..bukan PS3 games jugak...

*
*
*
*
*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*
*
*
*

...Virtual Families...my current addiction!

If anyone who ever play game The Sims, game ni lebih kurang macam tulah but more simpler than The Sims..and it's in Iphone!

"This game begin by adopting your first virtual person. This is a very important choice to make early on, as the attributes that you settle on will affect how the rest of the game plays out. You can go through any number of different people to adopt. Each has their own physical appearance, profession, salary, likes and dislikes, and opinion on whether or not they want children. This last attribute is of particular importance. Couples who do not both want children can still have children, but you will have to work extra hard to keep them happy. Depending on how you want your virtual family to run, choose wisely."

*Source

No comments:

 
blog design by miralatiff Related Posts with Thumbnails